Personal Information Collection Statement
Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited (the “Company” and referred to together as "our", "we", or "us") respects personal privacy and pledges to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“PDPO”).
The Company may collect your personal information when you visit www.chunwo.com (the “Website”).
Enquiry or Email Subscription
- We collect personal data from our Website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data, including your name, email address, contact number, company office address (collectively, the “Personal Data”), will be collected when you subscribe to our email updates or make enquiry on our Website. Personal Data collected will be used only for the purposes we specified at the time when we invite you to provide your Personal Data.
- In the event that any such Personal Data is not provided, we may not be able to provide you with the services or carry out the above activities.
Use of Personal Data and Data Security
- We will keep all Personal Data collected confidential and will not disclose it to any other third party; provided, however, that we may provide such information to our subsidiaries, associated companies, or any agents authorized by us for the purposes we specified at the time of collection.
- Your Personal Data will be stored securely after we have obtained them. Only our authorized staff, who have been properly trained, will be permitted to access such Personal Data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- Your Personal Data will be disposed once it is no longer required for the purposes we specified at the time of collection.
Transfer of Personal Data to Places Outside Hong Kong
- If necessary, the Company may transfer the personal data to places outside Hong Kong for the stated purposes or other directly related purposes, for which the personal data was collected. All transfer of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
- Under the PDPO, you have the right to request access to and correction of your Personal Data collected by the Company. If you wish to request access to or correction of your Personal Data, you should send your written request to email@example.com.
- This Policy only applies to our Website. Our Website may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as clicking on the banner of an advertiser, you will leave our Website and the Company does not exercise control over any personal data or other information you provide to any other entity thereafter. Access to and use of such websites is at your own risk.
- When you browse our Website, we may collect data from "cookies". You can allow or disable cookies in your browser's settings.
- If you accept cookies on our Website, you hereby acknowledge that your browsing data and personal data (if any) will be used for the purposes we specified at the time of collection.
Statistics on Visitors of the Website
- When you visit our Website, we will record your visit as a “hit”.
- We use the webserver access log for website enhancement and optimization purposes.
- The “hit” record of visitor is insufficient to identify anyone personally.
Language and Enquiries
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this policy, the English version shall prevail.