Project Manager (Building)
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Responsible for assisting our Senior Management on project management include cash-flow, progress monitoring, contractual issues;
- Oversee the overall progress planning, work progress, quality & safety, and cost control of large-scale building projects;
- Lead staff member on preparing works method statements and tender submission.
- Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or related disciplines;
- MHKIE / ICE or equivalent in Civil Engineering discipline;
- Be a corporate member of the HKIE with at least 12 years of experience and 5 years post-qualification experience and 5 years at managerial level;
- 3 years’ post-experience in Qualified Authorized Signatory (AS-RGBC);
- All rounded exposure in Building projects;
- Sound management and interpersonal skills;
- Conversant in MiC & BIM application will be advantage;
- Good understand of the Building Department's regulations is a must;
- Sound knowledge of safety and environmental management and prevention.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.