Senior / BS Engineer (Electrical / MVAC / HVAC / Plumbing and Drainage)
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Carry out day-to-day site activities;
- Monitor and supervise subcontractor to complete the project on site;
- Site Co-ordination, procurement, Material drawing submission.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as BS Engineer / Assistant BS Engineer.
- Higher Diploma holder or above in BS / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines;
- 5 years or above relevant experience in construction project, solid experience in Electrical / HVAC / MVAC / Plumbing and Drainage is preferably gained from an E/M contracting Company (Job reference in Government jobs);
- Experience in projects governed by recognized environmental assessment standards, like BEAM-plus, LEED will be advantage;
- Able to coordinate, supervise and work independently;
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Competency in MS Office / MS Project applications / AutoCAD;
- Good interpersonal, project management and site supervision skills;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.