Senior Project Manager (Civil)
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Responsible for assisting our Senior Management on project management include cash-flow, progress monitoring, contractual issues;
- Oversee the overall progress planning, work progress, quality & safety, and cost control of large-scale civil projects;
- Lead staff member on preparing works method statements and tender submission.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related disciplines;
- MHKIE or equivalent in Civil Engineering discipline;
- Qualified Authorized Signatory (AS) will be a definite advantage;
- 15 years post professional qualification experience in construction contracts, among which at least 10 years should be as a main contractor’s Project Manager (or Construction Manager in NEC contract) and a minimum of 2 years of proven experience as Construction Manager or Site Agent in the use of NEC contracts or be accredited Project Manager on site with overall responsibilities for infrastructural works;
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Sound management and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on experience in construction technique;
- Sound knowledge of safety and environmental management.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.