Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Assisting Land Surveyors in carrying out surveying work in the field;
- Using of survey equipment for execution of surveying tasks;
- Undertaking the preparation, care, repair and maintenance, transportation and safeguard of survey equipment, tools and materials for field survey operations; and
- Maintaining the order and cleanliness of survey stores.
- Form 4 or above;
- Possesses a semi-skilled Worker of Leveller, must be issued by HKCIC;
- 1 year relevant experience in land/engineering survey in construction / land surveying company;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Hard working and good team player.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 6-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.