Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Main Contract and Sub-contract budgeting, cost estimate, procurement, final account, VO valuation, measurement & other QS practices;
- Main Contract cost monitoring and contract.
- Degree holder or above in Quantity Surveying or other related engineering disciplines;
- At least 6 years’ experience, preferably with working experience in main contractors;
- Experience in NEC Option C contracts is preferred;
- Experience in re-measurement, valuing variations, cost control, contract administration, claims preparation and dealing with sub-contractor’s accounts;
- Good Team player with positive mindset and strong sense of responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge in using SAP software will be an advantage;
- Well-versed in MS Office.
** Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Quantity Surveyor.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.