BIM Technician / Senior BIM Technician
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Prepare BIM Models, graphic images, photogrammetry images, construction method simulation (CMS) and 4D simulation at different project stages;
- Maintain up-on-date document control of design and construction drawings;
- Prepare CSD & CBWD drawings from BIM Models for construction;
- Assist project team to identified during BIM coordination.
- Prosses a recognized certificate, diploma or above preferably in BIM, Architecture, Building, Construction Engineering or Surveying;
- Preferably possess a recognized training certificate in BIM modelling for the hardware and software, and plug-ins to be used;
- At least 1 year hands-on experience in BIM model production in design or construction projects;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered;
- Proficiency in using Revit, AutoCAD Civil3D for drawing and model coordination, other BIM related software will be an advantage.
- Hand-on BIM software / applications experience preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is preferred.
**Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior BIM Technician.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.