Commercial Manager / QS Manager
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Assume the leading role of a team of QS professionals and in charge of contract administration and commercial aspects of assigned projects;
- Formulate commercial strategies taking cognizance of company's interest and clients' relation;
- Establish commercial management systems on revenue, cost, cashflow, changes, claims, subcontracting and subletting;
- Uphold a positive working mentality across the team.
- Degree or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, preferably with MHKIS / MRICS professional qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience of which 5 years with main contractors in leading commercial role for large scale civil contracts;
- Experience in NEC Option C contracts is advantageous ;
- Effective management of risks and opportunities ;
- Excellent knowledge on QS practice and contract administration;
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills ;
- Strong commercial sense, independent working, dynamic thinking;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese .
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Commercial Manager / QS Manager.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.