Contractor’s Labour Officer / Assistant Contractor’s Labour Officer
Supporting Department | Hong Kong
- Monitoring the payment of wages and MPF contributions and preparing monthly attendance;
- Handling complaints on arrears of wages and MPF contributions;
- Assisting in site administration duties.
- Obtain 5 subjects at grade ‘E’ or above in HKCEE (including Chinese, English-Syllabus B & Mathematics) or equivalent, certificate in Human Resources / Personnel Management is preferred;
- Full-time working experience on personnel management / Human Resources related duties;
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese;
- Good computer knowledge, preferably with experience on the operation of a computerized smart-card system;
- Immediately available is preferred.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Contractor’s Labour Officer.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.