Graduate Jobs | Hong Kong
- A fast track to managerial positions;
- Job rotations at core functional departments and project sites;
- One-on-one mentoring by the most experienced Top Management.
- All Engineering (Civil / Building / Building Services) / Quantity Surveying university graduates with outstanding academic records;
- Fresh graduate will be considered;
- A strong team player and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good knowledge on MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Meet the requirement of HKIE Scheme A (Civil / Building / Building Services) is must.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.