Senior / Project Co-ordinator
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Overall project planning, co-ordination and works progress monitoring.
- Higher Diploma or above in building studies or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years relevant experience for a main contractor;
- Experience in Government projects is preferred;
- Experience in projects governed by recognized environmental assessment standards, like BEAM-plus, LEED will be advantage;
- Familiar with Buildings Department submission and ordinances;
- Hands-on skills in Large-scale residential / ABWF / commercial building finishing projects;
- Well-organized and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Hand-on experience of AutoCAD is preferred.
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Co-ordinator.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.