Safety Officer (New Join Bonus $20,000, until to 30 Jun 2022)
Construction and Engineering | Hong Kong
- Responsible for all site safety matters within the Contract and prepare policies, detailed procedures and requirements which, when implemented, shall achieve compliance with the Contractor's safety and Health obligations;
- Carry out on-site inspections of a RSO as specified in FIU Regulation.
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in OSH or equivalent;
- Registered Safety Officer in Labour Department;
- Certificate in Construction Safety Supervisor (OSHC or CICTA);
- 4 years' post-registration site experience in construction field is preferred;
- Possesses working experience in HKSAR projects is preferred;
- Proficient in spoken English and Cantonese and written English and Chinese;
- Familiar with PC applications, such as Microsoft Office, PowerPoint;
- Holder a valid Driving licence is preferred.
**Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Safety Officer.
We offer competitive package including 5-day Work / 5.5-day Work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), Flexible Working Hours, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Ex Gratia Rest Day, 14-week Maternity Leave, 7-day Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental Scheme, Voluntary Medical Insurance to Family Members, Employer’s Voluntary Contributions to MPF, Examination Leave, Sports / Family Leave, Training Sponsorship, Health Check, Scholarship for Children and Exclusive Benefits for Ladies, etc.
Please ﬁll in the form below.